Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Garland, TX
Clean Air Ducts Mean Cleaner Air
Air ducts help in filtering air in your homes. Over time, the ducts may clog and not able to function efficiently, resulting in poor indoor air quality. Allergens, pollen, dust, pet dander, and other particles may remain suspended in your air can result in health complications such as allergies and coughing.
Below are some reasons why it is important to get your air ducts cleaned:
- Increases indoor air quality – The air quality in your home can be contaminated by dust and mold that may have accumulated in your air ducts. As the air conditioner circulates air, it also circulates the dirt along with it.
- Promotes good health – When there's too much dust, dirt, and molds in your air conditioning ducts, it may affect the quality of air in your home and consequently lead to health and breathing problems.
- Gets rid of insects and pests – Your air ducts are a very good place for pests, insects and even small animals to hide. Professional air duct cleaners have tools and products that can be used to get those insects and reptiles out safely without anyone getting hurt.
- Improves energy efficiency – Cleaning your air ducts may also help you save on energy costs because when you clean out your air ducts, there is an improvement in air flow and circulation which would lead to less energy consumption.
- Reduces offensive odors – Accumulated mold, bacteria and dirt in your air ducts may cause offensive odors in your home. When you get your ducts cleaned, you are able to get rid of these offensive odors.
Schedule air duct cleaning in Garland today.
Call My Clean Team at (469) 214-0118 and improve air quality!
Do You Need to Get Your Air Ducts Cleaned? Ask the Experts!
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association recommends regular air duct cleaning for:
- People who keep pets in their home especially pets that shed a lot.
- Homeowners who have just moved into a new home.
- Individuals and families who have suffered damage to their HVAC systems due to fire or flood.
- People who smoke indoors regularly.
- Individuals who suffer from allergies or asthma.
- People who suspect insects or rodent infestation in their homes.
If you fall under any of these categories and have never had your air ducts cleaned, make sure to get Garland air duct cleaning as soon as possible to keep your family safe and comfortable.
Call (469) 214-0118 and ask My Clean Team to schedule your free in-person cleaning estimate today!