Exceptional Carpet Cleaning in Garland
Professional Carpet Cleaning Your Business Can Rely On
Carpets are still an extremely popular floor choice, making any home or commercial space more comfortable and relaxing. To continue enjoying these benefits, you have to keep your carpets clean. Vacuuming is always a simple way to help maintain the aesthetic of your home and prevent too serious a buildup, however, it is important to schedule professional carpet cleanings for an in-depth removal of any debris, dirt, etc.. My Clean Team can help with regular carpet cleanings for residential and commercial clients in the Garland and Dallas area!
What are the other benefits of carpet floors?
- Insulation – While a laminated floor is easier to clean, carpet can provide better insulation. It can even help you save on energy expenses during winter months.
- Safety – Accidents are always bound to happen, especially if you have children or older people living with you or visiting. A carpeted floor can provide some cushion and grip to limit these accidents.
- Noise reducer – Carpet is known to help improve the acoustics of a room or even an entire home. It helps absorb noise and make your space much more comfortable.
- Environment-friendly – Carpets are usually made out of products that can easily be recycled or turned into a sustainable product.
- Trap dirt and dust – Carpet can trap the dust, allergens, and other contaminants around your home. This also means professional cleaning should be scheduled.
Call (469) 214-0118 to get a free quote on our Garland carpet cleaning services!
How Often Should You Have Your Carpets Cleaned?
While they may be beautiful and comfortable, carpets can easily hide dirt, grime, and pet hair from view. To keep them looking their best, you will need to schedule regular carpet cleaning services from a licensed professional. But what exactly does "regular cleaning" mean? Your carpet cleaning needs will depend on a number of factors:
- Do you have pets?
- Do you have allergies?
- What level of foot traffic does your carpet receive?
Carpeted areas that receive heavy foot traffic and heavy soil should be vacuumed daily and professionally cleaned every three-to-six months, while areas with light foot traffic and light soil should be vacuumed weekly and cleaned every 12-to-18 months. Our team can help evaluate your cleaning needs and establish a regular cleaning schedule that keeps your carpets looking fresh year-round.
Providing the Right Type of Carpet Cleaning
Not everyone who prints a flier offering carpet cleaning service can actually do the job properly. We aim to set new standards in the carpet cleaning industry here at My Clean Team. We make sure to never over-wet your carpets and leave them without drying properly, which can lead to other serious issues. My Clean Team makes sure the job gets done right, whether we are just cleaning one room or an entire commercial building. We can answer any questions you may have regarding our Garland commercial carpet cleaning services when you call today.
To schedule extensive cleaning services, contact us at (469) 214-0118!