Upholstery Cleaning in Garland, TX
Make Your Sofas Last Longer & Look Brighter
We all wish that our lovely sofas could maintain their brand new look forever—however, after a football season or two, they can begin to sag, hide leftover snacks, and collect dirt and debris. While you can use covers and furniture cleaners, that alone is not sufficient to protect the fabric of your sofa. With the right tips and professional services, you can keep your furniture looking great for years to come.
These additional tips can help you keep your sofas in good condition:
- Choose your furniture layout carefully – Sunbeams on your sofa from your windows can damage and cause the fabric to fade after some time. When choosing your furniture layout, avoid the sun beaming on your sofa directly or use curtains and window blinds.
- Remove pet hair regularly – When pet hair and dander continues to accumulate on your sofa, it may damage the fabric over time. Consider using a pet blanket on your pet’s favorite part of the sofa and make sure that you get pet hair off your sofa regularly using a lint brush.
- Vacuum regularly – Don’t just vacuum your upholstery, vacuum your sofa, too. Vacuuming your sofa at least once a week can help get rid of soil and dirt particles that have gathered on it.
Our Garland upholstery cleaning team can help restore your couch, sofa, and other furniture, while also extending the life of your furniture for years to come. Upholstery cleaning services offer a deep clean, lifting any dirt, stains, and other bacteria embedded in the fabric. In turn, this ensures that your upholstery is restored to its clean and vibrant look, just as if it were brand new!
Can't seem to handle the job? We are here to provide upholstery cleaning
services in Garland!
Call My Clean Team at (469) 214-0118.
Removing Tough Stains from Your Upholstery
Stains can ruin your sofa faster than anything else, so make sure that you get every stain out immediately to preserve your sofa.
To get stains out of your sofa without ruining it, you can follow these steps:
- Use a small amount of a mild cleaning solution. Avoid using a lot of water as it may not dry up properly and would cause molds to form on your sofa.
- If the stains are not too large or tough, use baby wipes to get them out. Baby wipes are very mild and would not damage the fabric of your sofa.
- You can make use of a solution of white vinegar and water to get rid of tougher stains. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and water and use it to spot clean the area.
- Use a hair dryer to dry the area after cleaning. It is always better to allow the sofa to dry out naturally but if you would like to speed things up, you can make use of a hair dryer.
You can also maintain your sofa by scheduling regular upholstery cleaning service in Garland with our professionals. With our comprehensive cleaning service, we leave your sofa looking as good as new. This can go a long way in preventing permanent staining and damage on your upholstery.
Extend the lifespan of your sofa with My Clean Team! Schedule a free in-person estimate of your service when you call (469) 214-0118.